Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pervert Action Legacy - update

A lot of folks have been asking where the project is at, and where I cant speak for Bbben or Another Wannabe, I can tell you certain things from the graphic side of things without offering up any spoilers of course

My current task is character models and they are nearly done (after uncountable attempts to get them where Bbben wanted them), and without sounding off too much, they look fantastic Bbben has created a ridiculously good cast of characters that bring a pretty unique mix to the story. So far Its  anything but your typical AIF meet the girl, woo the girl, get the girl scenario. I'm no expert but I honestly believe the game is stretching Adrift to its utter limits and then some.

 I can tell you that some of the preliminary imagery is some of the best work I've done and I'm really happy with the way things are going.

Next up will be buildings and world architecture, followed by props and so on (if this is sounding like a big project then your right)

Don't hold me to this, but in talking to Bbben, there may be some deliberate "leaks" of non spoiler imagery of the cast that will both keep interest up and give decent status reports as a release time comes closer. - feel free to comment if you want this or not!

For the record its not close now but HUGE progress is already being made.

All the folks involved in the project would be grateful for opinions on this "leak" approach so feel free to blast away on this post.

In the meantime, I encourage everyone to checkout Bbben's and Another Wannabe's past works.



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it, really liked your art in Crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ^^ I think Ill be putting up a spread from Crisis here soon, just giving it more time so I don't spoil too many people

    ReplyDelete